Bentley and Digital Jungle have had a strong ongoing relationship for several years and collaborated on in excess of 30 projects together. This relationship was built as Bentley sought to drive walk-ins to dealerships, test drives and ultimately sales.
Digital Jungle was initially asked to manage Bentley’s social media accounts on Weibo, WeChat and Douban as well as overseeing Search Engine Marketing programs. Over the course of the relationship, Digital Jungle was responsible for many successful projects including app designs, competitions and other multi-channel marketing activities.
Social Media Management, including:
- Weibo, WeChat and Douban account management
- Social Listening and monitoring.
- Content creation and messaging plan development
- Running competitions through Social accounts
SEO and SEM
- Targeted SEM campaigns in selected cities in China
- Targeted SEM based on client’s promotion and audience analysis
- Optimising content to improve position on Chinese search engines
- Various app design and build projects
- Competitions and promotions to drive sales
Many of the projects that Digital Jungle conducted on behalf of Bentley garnered incredible results. The ‘Search for a Bentley Film Director’ competition, in which a nationwide competition was held to find talented directors and allow them to create short films for Bentley, created well over a million impressions on social media.
The ‘Bentley Ladies Day’ promotion generated similar incredible results, as a group of VIP Chinese women were treated to a full day including a test drive of a Bentley GT V8 and a day of pampering. This promotion generated over 500,000 impressions and exposed Bentley to a huge audience of successful Chinese women.