Westpac is one of the four pillars of Australian banking. As Australia’s oldest bank, it has a rich history of providing quality financial services and commitment to multiculturalism. Westpac excels in catering to the needs of new Australians.
Despite having over 110 Chinese migrant and multicultural centres, a dedicated multilingual call center and a raft of other services for the Chinese market, Westpac was struggling to reach Chinese audiences within mainland China. Seeking to reach Chinese considering the move to Australia, Westpac engaged Digital Jungle to oversee a digital campaign to bolster its online presence. The goal is to become the first thought for retail banking in the mind of Chinese migrants.
To build a presence in China, Westpac asked Digital Jungle to provide the following services:
Social Media Marketing, including:
- Weibo & WeChat account set up, content strategy & execution
- Activation campaigns on Weibo and WeChat
- Social Listening and monitoring.
- Community outreach, management and execution
- Key Opinion Leader outreach program